Job title: Deskside Support Concierge
Level of experience: mid-level
Schedule: Full time, 40 Hours
Location: Multiple available
Long Beach, NY
St Louis Park, MN
The Deskside Support Concierge role is to provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support within the organization’s end-user computing environment. This person will be working in the client environment with executive level employees. This includes installing, diagnosing, maintaining, and upgrading all end-user devices and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by remote tools, by telephone, or via chat) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Customer service experience is a must
- Must dress and act professional every day in the office
- Proven experience as a Desktop Support Analyst/Specialist
- Deep understanding of hardware and software issues within a managed device environment
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize issues as necessary
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Demonstrate an active interest in learning new skills and certifications
- Serve as first point of contact for end users
- Report to and work directly with Executive Staff
- Troubleshoot Windows 10, macOS, and iOS devices
- Educate end users on how to leverage technology for better efficiency
- Manage end user incidents and service request
- Update cases in ticketing system
- Maintain asset inventory of computers, monitors, keyboard, mice, etc… on site
- Communicate with internal Service Desk for knowledge sharing and training
Education and Experience:
- Customer Service background
- 5+ years of IT support experience, level 2 or higher preferred
- Technical certifications preferred
Job title: Knowledge Manager
Level of Experience: Senior
Schedule: 40 hours – full time
Location: Allentown office
The knowledge manager’s primary responsibility is to encourage, correct and promote a widespread usage of the company’s knowledge base. The Knowledge Manager creates contributes to and manages corporate information and information services in support of all the business units across the enterprise.
You should create guidelines for what information is captured, by whom, how it integrates with the rest of the tech stack and know how to keep it from growing stale. This includes accumulating, understanding, and leveraging industry-specific knowledge for the benefit of the organization, its clients, its employees, and its business partners. The Knowledge Manager is also responsible for generating some original information and knowledge assets, including technical documentation and business requirments. Top-level critical analysis, technical writing and customer service skills are essential for this role.
An ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment and has a background in leading content and information architecture strategy across an organization. As a Knowledge Manager, you will define the content/knowledge management strategy and lead the content architecture and strategy. The role will focus on developing, auditing, and maintaining high quality content for employees. You’ll work closely with key stakeholders across the company to maintain consistency at a global scale and align the content strategy with their vision, absorbing new ideas and implementing new policies quickly.
- Creating a knowledge management framework: Design and implement a corporate knowledge framework within their organization. This includes developing processes and protocols for storing information, making it accessible, controlling access and capturing new knowledge. Prepare a long-term plan for knowledge and information asset development, based on business goals and input from stakeholders; develop mitigation plans for capturing and storing legacy knowledge as it retires or is retired.
- Maintaining a knowledge base: Create a centralized hub that stores and organizes information for access by staff, including but contributing, assigning and managing related technical documentation and content
- Ensuring access to vital information: Ensuring that all employees have access to important information when completing their tasks.
- Encouraging a culture of knowledge sharing: Fostering a collaborative environment that focuses on expertise, training, and communication.
- Educating company employees: Responsible for showing employees how to use these systems. This may include organizing meetings or special training sessions within the company.
- Ensuring the application of business knowledge: Conduct regular reviews to ensure that employees are applying corporate knowledge and communication systems to their daily tasks. Create relationships with sources of knowledge and information to develop content useful to the employees,
- Capturing new knowledge: Capturing new knowledge for their companies and integrating it into their operations.
- Acquire and develop knowledge of vertical/horizontal industry practices, trends, benchmarking data, and create competitive analyses.
Knowledge & Experience
- Advanced technical writing, documentation and editing skills; exposure to creating and/or maintaining standardized style guides.
- Advanced research, examination, and investigative skills for online, print, and traditional methods.
- Advanced content management experience, including indexing and creating catalogue structures.
- Direct experience integrating knowledge with portals/intranets and databases.
- Direct experience managing a team of technical writers
- Excellent customer service orientation and knowledge of applicable best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of cataloging and archiving techniques.
- Superior quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in gathering, analyzing, and meeting business requirements.
- Understanding of basic project management principles.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable data and copyright laws.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Knowledge Base Manager Certification and/or 2 or more years of equivalent work experience and/or Master’s degree in Library and Information Sciences
Job title: Senior Account Manager
Level of experience: Senior Level
Schedule: Full Time, 40 hours
Location: Flexible (remote or Allentown, PA office)
The Senior Account Manager is a client-facing role responsible for managing multiple client accounts, with the initial focus of a main account and secondary focus of building new accounts. This involves building and developing the relationship and ensuring that projects are delivered on time, to budget and to client’s needs and expectations.
- The Senior Account Manager is responsible for developing long term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key executives and stake holders
- They will also work between customer and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the customer needs
- Responsible for a team of Managers dedicated to meeting the operational needs of assigned client segments
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key accounts, customer stake holders and executive sponsors
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for working with Sales/Marketing team to facilitate and onboard new clients and developing exiting client relationships
- Manage and ensure that Client Management is following all contractual requirements, policy, procedures, and internal expectations of delivery
- Works with recruiting to ensure that appropriate staff is sourced and in place to achieve established goals
- Establishes key objectives and metrics for Client Managers and accounts/department to enable peak performance management, manage to defect and opportunities
- Develop strong connection with all supporting teams and develop effective means for ensuring recruitment awareness of all accounts, creative selling techniques for facilities to candidates, contractual and procedural requirements, and high customer service delivery to end client
- Partner with supporting teams internally to resolve any service issues and ensure a seamless delivery model for each account
- Consult training and development team on areas of opportunities for current staff.
- Assesses the market, develops new account management tactics and approaches, strengthens existing programs, seeks out expansion opportunities, builds affiliations and strengthens internal operations
- Manage multiple business initiatives to increase revenue in conjunction with leadership, sales, and recruitment
- Continuous assessment for process improvement
- Delivers revenue, per budget plan that include incremental growth and new initiatives
Job title: Service Desk Engineer
Level of experience: Senior Level
Schedule: Full time (40 hours)
Location: Allentown, PA
Description/Summary: The Service Desk Engineer is to be the single point of contact for Service Desk Analysts, providing support for Tier 3 issues. You will actively assist end users with support for hardware, software, and cloud products, while maintaining customer service excellence, empathy, and providing an unparalleled experience. You will also be responsible for documenting solutions to expand the knowledge of the Concierge Service desk and serve as a mentor for the team.
- Enterprise help desk environment background
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Zscaler, and Azure Virtual Desktops
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365, Windows, and macOS Operating Systems
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to execute existing SLA’s, KPIs, and KRIs
- Creating and managing day-to-day technical support requests
- Telecommunications, desktop, and laptop support
- Consult with vendors regarding incidents or requests out of scope or control
- Hardware/software deployment
- Various IT projects
- ITIL Foundations, Security+, Network+, A+ or other industry standard Certifications
- Ability to build and support a computer from hardware to software
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation
"*" indicates required fields